Re: Mathematica into generic code?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90327] Re: Mathematica into generic code?
- From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 07:17:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Marcus, Pythonica is an implementation of certain parts of Mathematica in Python: http://www.strout.net/python/pythonica.html Best regards, Hannes On 3 Jul., 12:21, Marcus Booster <marcusboos... at mailinator.com> wrote: > Hello. > I'm interested in exploring and developing ideas in Mathematica and then implementing them in another "more formal" language. > Python, Java, C, I don't know; but is that something that is normally done? If so, does anyone have any good reference links or cheat-sheets they'd be willing to share? I guess I'm looking for ways to turn a specific Mathematica function into more generic computer code. > Thanks for any help.