How to use package without manually evaluating?

I just created a package called Matrices that has several functions
that creates matrices that I use frequently.  I placed the Matrices.m
file in my auto load directory so it will be loaded when I need it.
The problem is I have to find the file and execute all the cells in it
before I can use any of the functions.  I'm sure there is a way to
avoid this.  Can someone help?

Thanks,
Jeremy