Re: How to use package without manually evaluating?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90491] Re: How to use package without manually evaluating?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:31:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, you have to find *which* file. The Package *.m has no cells and the *.nb file has cells but it is not a package. Regards Jens jeremito wrote: > I just created a package called Matrices that has several functions > that creates matrices that I use frequently. I placed the Matrices.m > file in my auto load directory so it will be loaded when I need it. > The problem is I have to find the file and execute all the cells in it > before I can use any of the functions. I'm sure there is a way to > avoid this. Can someone help? > > Thanks, > Jeremy > > >