Re: Difference between two commands.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90486] Re: Difference between two commands.
- From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Budaoy schrieb: > What's the difference between these two commands: << and Needs? > Sometimes we use <<Graphics` and sometimes we use > Needs["ComputerArithmetic`"]. Where do they distinguish from each > other? > << Package` always loads the package, whereas Needs first looks if the packages isn't already loaded and only then reads in the package. Gruss Peter -- ==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-== Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany -- http://www.pBreitfeld.de