Re: Difference between two commands.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90494] Re: Difference between two commands.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:32:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, Get or << load the package every time it is executed and it must not be a true package with a package context, it can any sequence of Mathematica commands. Needs load the package only when it is not already loaded and should emit a warning when the package create no new context. Regards Jens Budaoy wrote: > What's the difference between these two commands: << and Needs? > Sometimes we use <<Graphics` and sometimes we use > Needs["ComputerArithmetic`"]. Where do they distinguish from each > other? >