- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90647] Problem NSolve
- From: Jorge <jorgecerrillo at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
Hello! To begin to ask for excuses you for my English poor level... I am a Spanish student of Chemical Engineering. Now I am employed at the simulation of a series of chemical reactions with Mathematica.
As soon as I have programmed the problem to resolving, 23 equations with 23 variables, I use the function Nsolve, but the program returns to me the following message of mistake
General::ivar: 0 is not a valid variable. >>
I have programmed my problem of the following form:
Might someone help?
Thank you very much!
Prev by Date:
Re: Wacky Font Substitution in .eps Export
Next by Date:
Re: Solve doesn't
Previous by thread:
ShowGraph without vertex coordinates normalized
Next by thread:
Re: Problem NSolve