Problem NSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90647] Problem NSolve
  • From: Jorge <jorgecerrillo at>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hello! To begin to ask for excuses you for my English poor level... I am a Spanish student of Chemical Engineering. Now I am employed at the simulation of a series of chemical reactions with Mathematica.

As soon as I have programmed the problem to resolving, 23 equations with 23 variables, I use the function Nsolve, but the program returns to me the following message of mistake

General::ivar: 0 is not a valid variable. >>

I have programmed my problem of the following form:

Might someone help?

Thank you very much!