Re: Save as PDF with color

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90695] Re: Save as PDF with color
  • From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 04:51:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Jul 18, 3:06 am, P_ter <petervansumme... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I made a notebook in a certain style and want to save it as pdf with all =
font colors as in the notebook. When I save now all the font colors of the =
original notebook are converted to black.
> Any solution?

When you choose File > Save As > PDF from the menu in Mathematica, the
PDF file is created with the Printing style.  Does your Stylesheet's
Printing style use different (or no) colors?  If you want it to appear
exactly as it does on screen you can choose File > Printing Settings >
Printing Environment.

-Rob