Re: Save as PDF with color

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90693] Re: Save as PDF with color
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 04:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

When I evaluated and saved the following statement in Mathematica 6.0.3
using the SavedAs .pdf file the text came out in black and red.

{"Black text", Style["Red text", Red]}

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 8 and in general I find there is a great
difference between using the Mathematica SaveAs, specifying a .pdf file, and
printing a notebook to the Adobe PDF Printer using the Print menu command.
The SaveAs gives a PDF that is approximately 10 times larger in size and FAR
inferior in quality.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net