Re: suppressing background color when printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90691] Re: [mg90669] suppressing background color when printing
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 04:51:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 04:03:23 -0400 (EDT), apps4me wrote: > Hey All, > > We have Mathematica calculus labs that are all pretty with a color > background. > > Is there a way to modify a style so that the background color of the > notebook will not print? We're using the Creative->NaturalColor > style, and I'm comfortable editing private styles for a file... > > > thanks If you just start with a private stylesheet inherited from Creative->NaturalColor and paste the following cell at the end of the= resulting notebook, you'll get what you want... Cell[StyleData["Notebook", "Printout"], Background->RGBColor[1, 1, 1]] Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.