Re: Mathematica 6: How to plot multiple lists with error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89239] Re: [mg89231] Mathematica 6: How to plot multiple lists with error
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:35:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
ErrorListPlot[data1, PlotStyle -> Blue],
ErrorListPlot[data2, PlotStyle -> Red]}]
---- Kezhao Zhang <kezhao.zhang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to plot multiple series of data points in Mathematica 6. Each
> data point has an error bar. ErrorListPlot plots only a single list.
> Is there a way to plot multiple lists with error bars?
Prev by Date:
Default magnification for Help and Tutorials?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Default magnification for Help and Tutorials?
Next by thread: