Default magnification for Help and Tutorials?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89242] Default magnification for Help and Tutorials?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Is there a default I can set that will cause all Help pages and
Tutorials to open in 125% magnification? (without changing the default
magnification for other files I may open, like .nb files or New files)
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6: How to plot multiple lists with error
Next by thread:
Re: Default magnification for Help and Tutorials?