Re: enter key on new Mac MBP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89235] Re: enter key on new Mac MBP
- From: phillman5 <PHILLMAN5 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:34:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 22, 12:38 am, phillman5 <PHILLM... at gmail.com> wrote: > Although this is really a Mac question, I am posting it here since the > main app it applies to is Mathmatica. My old Ti 500 PB died so I > upgraded to a MBP. On the right side of the space bar on the PB was > the enter key, on the MBP it is another option key. Is there a easy > way to reassign this right option key back to being an enter key? On the Apple Forums I some one who offered two solutions KeyRemap4MacBook solves this : http://www.pqrs.org/tekezo/macosx/keyremap4macbook/index.html Just found this here : http://henrik.nyh.se/2008/03/map-option-to-enter I am trying the first as the second seems to have been written by a novice, but he does supply the source code.