Collapsing All Input Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89270] Collapsing All Input Cells
  • From: rick.candell at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:59:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all, I would like to know how to collapse all input cells in a
notebook at the same time.  I currently have to manually close them
all, but once I evaluate the notebook, they all open again.  It is
then very time consuming to close them.  Does anyone know of a good
way to collapse all input cells?