Collapsing All Input Cells

Hello all, I would like to know how to collapse all input cells in a
notebook at the same time.  I currently have to manually close them
all, but once I evaluate the notebook, they all open again.  It is
then very time consuming to close them.  Does anyone know of a good
way to collapse all input cells?