Re: Options for showing scan delay
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89365] Re: Options for showing scan delay
- From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 02:58:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <20080606191712.GA19548@gusto.bamsoftware.com>
David Fifield wrote:
> I have made two draft replacement graphs. The first
> (scan-delay-graph.png) simply shows the scan delay over the duration of
> the scan. The second (scan-rate-graph.png) shows the maximum packet rate
> that the scan delay will allow (simply the inverse of delay). They are
> both taken from an identical UDP scan of a rate-limited Linux host.
> Which one communicates what the scan delay is doing best? Do you think
> of the scan delay increasing or the packet rate decreasing?
I prefer the packet rate graph. The scan delay one just seems awkward to me.
Prev by Date:
Instructions in for
Next by Date:
Re: Tag Times Protected with Show
Previous by thread:
Re: Instructions in for
Next by thread:
Dynamic GUI problems