Re: Major problem with

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg89384] Re: Major problem with
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 02:30:24 -0400 (EDT)

I have premier service and am running on 32-bit Windows Vista with
Mathematica I never received a notice of an update for and
I think that it was primarily to fix bugs with the Mac system installations.
I'm not entirely certain of that but maybe you really need on a
Windows installation? I'm not having any problems with that.

I also have a friend who is a serious Mathematica user who is running on
Linux and he has NEVER been able to get any 3D graphics with Mathematica 6.
He says that many other users at his University, Princeton, have the same
problem.  For over a year he has not been able to get any help.

It is serious business when users who have been using Mathematica, and
depend upon it, are suddenly left with a non-functioning system.

David Park

djmpark at