Re: where is "Mathematica in education and research"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89440] Re: where is "Mathematica in education and research"?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:20:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Murray Eisenberg wrote: > I just tried to reach the web site for the journal "Mathematica in > Education and Research", most recently at www.ijournals.net. That link > gives a 404 Not Found error. > > Any information? I believe they are redesigning their website. When I click on the link provided, I get a brand new main page (Joomla!) with a menu bar on the left and a message saying that there is nothing to display. Yet, the copyright notice at the bottom mentioned MiER. Regards, -- Jean-Marc