Re: where is "Mathematica in education and research"?

Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> I just tried to reach the web site for the journal "Mathematica in
> Education and Research", most recently at www.ijournals.net.  That link
> gives a 404 Not Found error.
>
> Any information?

I believe they are redesigning their website. When I click on the link
provided, I get a brand new main page (Joomla!) with a menu bar on the
left and a message saying that there is nothing to display. Yet, the
copyright notice at the bottom mentioned MiER.

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc