Re: where is "Mathematica in education and research"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89446] Re: where is "Mathematica in education and research"?
- From: mark mcclure <mcmcclur at unca.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jun 9, 2:35 am, Murray Eisenberg <mur... at math.umass.edu> wrote: > I just tried to reach the web site for the journal "Mathematica in > Education and Research", most recently at www.ijournals.net. That link > gives a 404 Not Found error. Sadly, MiER has folded. I think that it was simply not making money. Mark