Re: Adding markers on the surface of a Plot3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89531] Re: Adding markers on the surface of a Plot3D?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:57:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <g2o541$js0$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com> wrote: > Epilog does work with Graphics3D, but only for superposing 2D graphics > on the image. To add 3D objects, use Show. And be aware that Show[graphic1,graphic2] and Show[graphic2,graphic1] may give quite different results (for the same graphic1 and graphic2).