Re: Dynamic GUI problem III.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89574] Re: Dynamic GUI problem III.
- From: zac <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:11:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for all the answers, I myself have realized the problem and solution just after posting this message, however I did want to see if any more elegant solution pops up or not. BTW reading the fine manual/examples is one thing and applying knowledge in some specific situation is an other: it needs thorough understanding and some background of practice, which - I may be wrong - cannot be acquired by reading the 'textbook' only. Anyway, I will read it once more. Thanks again Istvan