Re: Dynamic GUI problem III.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89574] Re: Dynamic GUI problem III.
  • From: zac <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for all the answers, I myself have realized the problem and
solution just after posting this message, however I did want to see if
any more elegant solution pops up or not.

BTW reading the fine manual/examples is one thing and applying
knowledge in some specific situation is an other: it needs thorough
understanding and some background of practice, which - I may be wrong
- cannot be acquired by reading the 'textbook' only. Anyway, I will
read it once more.

Thanks again
Istvan