Re: Dynamic GUI problem III.

Thank you for all the answers, I myself have realized the problem and
solution just after posting this message, however I did want to see if
any more elegant solution pops up or not.

BTW reading the fine manual/examples is one thing and applying
knowledge in some specific situation is an other: it needs thorough
understanding and some background of practice, which - I may be wrong
- cannot be acquired by reading the 'textbook' only. Anyway, I will
read it once more.

Thanks again
Istvan