Re: Persistent addition to recently opened? Was Re: Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89564] Re: Persistent addition to recently opened? Was Re: Notebooks
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:08:26 -0400 (EDT)

One solution--albeit one that requires my product: A WorkLife
Framework-- is to keep these snippits in the Notebooks subdirectory of
one of A WorkLife FrameWork's Diary directories.  Then when you choose
that Diary, the associated Notebooks Palette

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/documentation/notebookspalette.html

will have all those snippits notebooks listed automatically and
appropriately updated.

I hope that this helps...
--David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
Trial Version at: