Re: FYI, Tally is still broken.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89601] Re: FYI, Tally is still broken.
- From: Michael Weyrauch <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:30:32 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <JNEIICAJLELPIHHIMDJDOEIMCEAA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: michael.weyrauch at gmx.de
Thanks for this information. I do not have 6.0.3 yet, so I cannot see
for myself. (New versions always take a bit longer to swim to Europe...)
Since my original post I have learned a lot, and by now I find it quite
easy to write my own custom Tallies using Sow and Reap, which I
recommend to anyone who finds that Tally is not working properly. (Along
the way there were one or two posts in this group mentioning similar
problems with Tally.)
It is slightly disappointing that such things do not get fixed more
timely, which should not be that difficult in view of the fact that e.g.
Union does work correctly.
So, lets hope for the future.
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulate: Positioning of controls within panel
Next by Date:
Re: What "style"s are available in a notebook?
Previous by thread:
FYI, Tally is still broken. So are some symbolic eigenvalues
Next by thread:
Re: countrydata shape - which projection?