Re: What "style"s are available in a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89607] Re: What "style"s are available in a notebook?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:31:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I realized after I made my original posting that the Style Function page does have a list of the commonly useful styles in the Notes Section. From an authoring point of view, these are the ones you would want to know about. I was studying the 'Grids, Rows, and Columns in Mathematica' tutorial and my very minor objection was the use of a Documentation style, "TableHeader", in examples, in this case the very first example in the tutorial. A student might copy these examples to a regular notebook and then wonder where such a style came from and what to do. -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ > > So basically I would like to know how to obtain a list of all valid > "style"s > available in a notebook environment. > >