Re: Re: 6.0.3

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89593] Re: [mg89582] Re: [mg89523] 6.0.3
  • From: "Richard Palmer" <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

WR's policy may make sense in operational terms.  However, it doesn't seem
to be described, understood, and justified to many premier subscribers.  It
would cost the company little or nothing to manage this in a better way.
 Why not notify premier subscribers first?   Getting first shot is something
you pay for when you pay extra.
Regards,

--
Richard Palmer