Re: Dynamic GUI problem II.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89645] Re: Dynamic GUI problem II.
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:39:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Hi Zac, I can not say what is wrong, in version 6.02 and 6.03 the response is immediately. $Version:"6.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (May 21, 2008)" Daniel zac wrote: > Dear Daniel, > > on my machine (1.8MHz, 512RAM, Mathematica 6.0.2) this last code > produces some fine deadlock, or whatisit. > After evaluating the code in a fresh kernel, title said "Running..." > but nothing has changed, and now it's 10 minutes past, and it's still > running > Even if it works fine (i.e. produces the expected output), it is too > slow on my machine. > Could it be that I've missed some important point here? > > Istvan > > -- Daniel Huber Metrohm Ltd. Oberdorfstr. 68 CH-9100 Herisau Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907 E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com> Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>