Mathematica as an OPC Client

Hi,
As per what i read up, Mathematica in its latest version is not OPC
compliant (plz correct me if am mistaken). Is there any add-on, third
party software that can help make it communicate through OPC? I am
trying to interface Mathematica with a Process control software system
called DeltaV from Emerson Process Mgmt.

Thanks in advance!

Pradeep
Purdue University