Re: 6.0.3

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89682] Re: [mg89523] 6.0.3
  • From: "Richard Palmer" <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:40:40 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sure WR monitors this group.  I would like  someone from WR Marketing
will define the policy for the group and explain their reasoning.  Right
now, I believe intermediate releases (6.0.3) are available to any person who
has a valid license for version 6.  What is the truth of the situation?

Regards,

--
Richard Palmer

Home 508 877-3862