- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89844] Re: LeafLabels
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 03:24:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 21, 11:30 am, Thomas <thomas.wilh... at bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote:
> does anybody know how to assign LeafLabels to a tree in DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[...]]?
> using DendrogramPlot[...,LeafLabels->...] directly works, but not via the explicit cluster object
I just realized your question was slightly different.
Apparently DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[...]] does not accept labels of
Not even if you type
DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[data -> labels]]
where labels is a list of labels.
It looks like it is a bug.
Prev by Date:
Re: Question - Cluster Analysis
Next by Date:
MV Crash Bayesian Logistic Model Demo
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: