MV Crash Bayesian Logistic Model Demo

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89848] MV Crash Bayesian Logistic Model Demo
  • From: "Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH)" <Sylvia.Hobbs at state.ma.us>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 03:25:37 -0400 (EDT)

Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home for Saturday night is over so I'm here
tinkering with a regression analysis using data for a 12-year period on
491,200 fatal motor vehicle crashes for a demo modeling the probability
(distributed as Bernoulli) of influence of 166 different covariates on
fatality in each State of the US using Bayesian Logistic model (due to
large number of predictor covariates). I'm perusing the annals of
Mathematica script lore for others using predictive Bayesian logistic
models finding only smatterings of little or no avail...

Sylvia Hobbs