Plot results not right

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89876] Plot results not right
  • From: BrenB <GoogleGroups at ebesser.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:49:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'm new to Mathematica.

I'm studying Calculus, and I'm trying to reproduce, in Mathematica,
the graph results of an equation in my book.

Plot[2 x - 3 x^(2/3) + 4, {x, -1, 6}]

The output graph is correct, except there should be graphing in the
2nd and 3rd quadrant, and there is none.

Is there another way to enter this equation into Mathematica to get
the correct graph results?

Thanks