- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89856] Re: LeafLabels
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:45:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Jun 22, 9:25 am, magma <mader... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Jun 21, 11:30 am, Thomas <thomas.wilh... at bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote: > > > hi > > > does anybody know how to assign LeafLabels to a tree in DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[...]]? > > > using DendrogramPlot[...,LeafLabels->...] directly works, but not via the explicit cluster object > > > thanks > > > thomas > > I just realized your question was slightly different. > Apparently DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[...]] does not accept labels of > any type. > Not even if you type > > DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[data -> labels]] > > where labels is a list of labels. > It looks like it is a bug. That's odd. today DendrogramPlot[Agglomerate[...],LeafLabels->...] works as specified. So there is no bug after all.