Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89886] Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:20:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aaron Fude wrote: > I can't figure out how to add a title to a cell and then collapse it. > > I start a new notebook and then start working in the In-Out mode, but > then I want to be able to take my blocks, give them a title and > collapse them. How does one do it? Nothing worked when I tried to > follow documentation. Have you read and followed the document titled, "Notebooks as Documents"? tutorial/NotebooksAsDocuments http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/NotebooksAsDocuments.html Regards, -- Jean-Marc