Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89905] Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?
- From: roby.nowak at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 23 Jun., 08:52, Aaron Fude <aaronf... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I can't figure out how to add a title to a cell and then collapse it. > > I start a new notebook and then start working in the In-Out mode, but > then I want to be able to take my blocks, give them a title and > collapse them. How does one do it? Nothing worked when I tried to > follow documentation. > > Thanks in advance! > > Aaron Hi Aaron, input to cells, one with the title and one with the body. select both brackets on the right display side belonging to your cells, group them together pressing <CTRL><SHIFT><>G>, doubleclick on the inner cell bracket which should stay visible, the other one will hide. regards robert