Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90125] Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:51:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Add an Abort statement? -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "Aaron Fude" <aaronfude at gmail.com> wrote in message news:g47l2j$t6l$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > Suppose I want to test only the first few lines from a cell. Is there > a command that stops execution? I can always comment out the rest, but > that's not the right solution. I've looked into Quit, Exit, Return, > Stop, Interrupt, End, etc. but none of those are it. > > Thanks! >