Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90139] Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi Aaron, try: Abort Daniel Aaron Fude wrote: > Hi, > > Suppose I want to test only the first few lines from a cell. Is there > a command that stops execution? I can always comment out the rest, but > that's not the right solution. I've looked into Quit, Exit, Return, > Stop, Interrupt, End, etc. but none of those are it. > > Thanks! > -- Daniel Huber Metrohm Ltd. Oberdorfstr. 68 CH-9100 Herisau Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907 E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com> Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>