Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90132] Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aaron Fude wrote:
> Mathematica is very good at reporting that you've made an error, but
> it doesn't tell you where the error occurred. Is there a way to obtain
> the "stacktrace"?
Is the following of some help?
 "The Evaluation Stack"
Prev by Date:
Re: Mouse focus in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
Previous by thread:
How to find out which line the error refers to?
Next by thread:
How to stop execution within a cell?