Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90132] Re: How to find out which line the error refers to?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Aaron Fude wrote: > Mathematica is very good at reporting that you've made an error, but > it doesn't tell you where the error occurred. Is there a way to obtain > the "stacktrace"? Is the following of some help?  "Stack" http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Stack.html  "The Evaluation Stack" http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/TheEvaluationStack.\ html Regards, -- Jean-Marc