Re: Export PDF plot or Save Selection As -- big troubles with
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90134] Re: Export PDF plot or Save Selection As -- big troubles with
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <g47l0t$t4s$1 at smc.vnet.net>, ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com> wrote: > It's possible it is a WRI bug, but that's going to be hard to > determine without a specific example. I tried the following: > > g3 = Show[g1, g2] > > When I exported the graphic to a PDF and opened it in Preview it > appeared identical to the graphic in Mathematica. Here's a test file <http://www.stanford.edu/~siegman/Test_plot.pdf> I have one other user who confirms that it opens fine in Safari, Preview, and Illustrator CS 13.0, but I still see the problem in Illustrator CS 11. Looks like I may have to eat some crow from my bet that it would be a WRI rather than an Adobe bug.