Re: How to stop execution within a cell?

Aaron Fude wrote:

> Suppose I want to test only the first few lines from a cell. Is there
> a command that stops execution? I can always comment out the rest, but
> that's not the right solution. I've looked into Quit, Exit, Return,
> Stop, Interrupt, End, etc. but none of those are it.

Have you tried the debugger? Start it with menu Evaluation -> Debugger
(a new palette with the debugger controls is displayed). Then you can
control the execution (step in , step out, run at selection, break at
message, etc.) and show various resources (breakpoints, stack, etc.).

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc