Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90145] Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aaron Fude wrote: > Suppose I want to test only the first few lines from a cell. Is there > a command that stops execution? I can always comment out the rest, but > that's not the right solution. I've looked into Quit, Exit, Return, > Stop, Interrupt, End, etc. but none of those are it. Have you tried the debugger? Start it with menu Evaluation -> Debugger (a new palette with the debugger controls is displayed). Then you can control the execution (step in , step out, run at selection, break at message, etc.) and show various resources (breakpoints, stack, etc.). Regards, -- Jean-Marc