Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90140] Re: How to stop execution within a cell?
- From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at googlemail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:54:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 29 Jun., 11:36, Aaron Fude <aaronf... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Suppose I want to test only the first few lines from a cell. Is there > a command that stops execution? I can always comment out the rest, but > that's not the right solution. I've looked into Quit, Exit, Return, > Stop, Interrupt, End, etc. but none of those are it. > > Thanks! Hi, you can use ALT+, to interrupt and ALT+. to abort the evaluation. (or just paste the lines you want to test in a seperate cell and execute just that.) Hope this helps Markus