- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85993] Re: Magnification?
- From: "Fred Klingener" <gigabitbucket at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 04:38:15 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Fred Klingener" <gigabitbucket at gmail.com>
"AES" <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote in message news:fq8qps$j88$1 at smc.vnet.net... > 1) Changing the magnification value in the small drop-down menu at the > bottom left of a notebook window obviously magnifies the on-screen > display (but presumably NOT the printed page contents resulting from a > Print command?) > ... I wasn't able to duplicate your observations on my WinXP 6.0.2 installation. My drop-down menu in the LR corner appears to affect all cells in a NB. I can change the magnification of individual cells using the main menu Format>Magnification>... (or by setting the Magnification Option in a displayed cell.) I did find a couple of anomalies (or things I flat didn't understand) in the way Magnification worked in WinXP 6.0.1, but at least the one bug that was in my way (text in Pane) got fixed for 6.0.2. Halleluia. Hth, Fred Klingener