Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86123] Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- From: oshaughn <oshaughn at northwestern.edu>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:57:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't understand your point. Note that in my examples the 3 lists 'dat' are *identical* save for their ordering; that is the point of the third example. Order of the elements should not matter in 'Interpolation' as it is documented.