Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86132] Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:39:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, and it is the ordering that matters ! Regards Jens oshaughn wrote: > I don't understand your point. > > Note that in my examples the 3 lists 'dat' are *identical* save for > their ordering; that is the point of the third example. Order of the > elements should not matter in 'Interpolation' as it is documented. >