Hyperlink Toolbar no Back Arrow

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86113] Hyperlink Toolbar no Back Arrow
  • From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:56:01 -0500 (EST)

I beleive this topic has been asked before, but I didn't find an answer.

In my notebook I have hyperlinks pointing to cells in the same notebook.
In Version 5.x the Toolbar had a back-arrow which let me jump back to
the position where I startet. This arrow has gone in V.6. Is there a
possibility to get it back?

My version is 6.0.2 on Mac OS X

Gruss Peter
Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany --