Re: Magnification?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86107] Re: [mg85972] Magnification?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:54:54 -0500 (EST)

I'm not seeing this (under Windows) with 6.0.1.

At step 2), I already have evaluated Integrate[Exp[-24x] Cos[25x],x].  I
type Magnification in a new Input cell in that notebook.  I select the
output from that Integrate input.  I change the magnification setting at
the little drop-down menu in the window's status bar at the bottom.  The
ENTIRE notebook's magnification changes.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305