bug report: Mathematica 18.104.22.168 crashes hard when converting an inline
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86149] bug report: Mathematica 22.214.171.124 crashes hard when converting an inline
- From: "Adam M." <adamm at san.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:42:12 -0500 (EST)
Is this a good place for bug reports? Or should I post this somewhere else?
Here are the steps for reproducing this bug on Mathematica 126.96.36.199 on Win32:
1. Start Mathematica and create a new notebook.
2. Type "Hello" (or any text) into the first cell of the notebook.
3. Select the cell (using Ctrl-A, Edit -> Select All, or some other method).
4. Convert it to a text-styled cell by using Alt-7, or Format -> Style
5. Click in the cell to put the cursor there, so you can type more input.
6. Create an inline cell by using Ctrl-9 or Insert -> Typesetting ->
Start Inline Cell. The cursor should be within the inline cell now.
7. Convert the cell to InputForm by using Ctrl-Shift-I or Cell ->
Convert To -> InputForm.
At this point, on my machine, Mathematica crashes and loses all my work.
Prev by Date:
Re: How can I show x,y values next to points on plot? tia sal2
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Drawing Tools in 6.0.2
Next by thread:
Re: bug report: Mathematica 188.8.131.52 crashes hard when converting an inline