Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86137] Re: Bug in Interpolation for multi-d data?
- From: Antti Penttilä@smc.vnet.net
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:39:57 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Helsinki
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
oshaughn wrote: > I don't understand your point. > > Note that in my examples the 3 lists 'dat' are *identical* save for > their ordering; that is the point of the third example. Order of the > elements should not matter in 'Interpolation' as it is documented. > It is a bug in at least 6.0.0 and 6.0.1. I hope that it is fixed in 6.0.2, since Wolfram knows about this. Antti