Insufficient capacity

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86180] Insufficient capacity
  • From: "Tugrul Temel" <temelt at xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:38:46 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

I transfer large amount of data from Excel to Mathematica v.6 and try to
do some matrix operations. The size of the matrces are (3500, 3500) with
10 digit numbers. However, Mathematica quits when I make the matrix
operation.

How can I make it possible to do the matrix operations of large sizes? Is
Grid Math an option in this respect? If so, I like to know how large data
sets Grid Math can handle?

Thanks for the tips in advance.

Regards,
Tugrul Temel