  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86182] Manipulate
  • From: N K <nk200810 at>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:39:09 -0500 (EST)

I just have started using Mathematica and was working on the Manipulate function.  I have the following piece of code:

 {value, 1, 10, 1, ControlType -> Animator}
which seems to work just fine. However, if I add the following line to it, it does not quite work.

lst = {};
 lst = Append[lst, value];
  {value, 1, 10, 1, ControlType -> Animator}

The values that are being printed for "value" are really weird and incorrect.
Any suggestions on what I have done wrong?

Thanks very much,