Apply function to parts of a list

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86224] Apply function to parts of a list
  • From: guerom00 <guerom00 at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:59:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Very often, I find myself having datas to plot of this form :

So, very conventional : a list of abscissa and ordinate. Now, let's say I want to multiply by 2 all my ascissa. Right now, I write :

It's OK but I isn't there another way to achieve this as I find this rather "involved" for such a simple thing ?

Thanks in advance.