- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86239] Re: Manipulate
- From: Nazdrovje <nazdrovje at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 03:02:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You could leave out the Print command. Value alone works fine.
Print prints it argument in the frontend, but doesn't return a
result on its own. A construct like a=Print doesn't set a to a
value of 1.
Prev by Date:
Development under Eclipse
Next by Date:
Apply function to parts of a list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: