Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86208] Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:56:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have the Windows version, but since you did not get any answer you may
-open the option inspector (e.g. menu: Format:Option Inspector)
- choose in the field "Show option values" "GlobalPreferences"
- in the field "LookUp" type: "PageWidth"
press several times Enter. Skip the first few entries dealing with
export. Check if the value of "NotebookProperties" and
"EvaluationPrivateOptions" is "WindowWidth"
hope this helps, Daniel
Thomas Bohl wrote:
> Dear all,
> I would like to repeat the following question to which no answer given
> when it was posed in August 2007. I have the same problem as the
> original sender:
> In v6 (for Linux), how can I set the global default Word Wrapping for
> Input cells to Wrap at Window Width?
> Thank you very much and kind regards,
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to introduce new hot keys?
Next by thread:
Writing a HoldAll function that evaluates its arguments