Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86208] Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:56:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Thomas, I have the Windows version, but since you did not get any answer you may check this: -open the option inspector (e.g. menu: Format:Option Inspector) - choose in the field "Show option values" "GlobalPreferences" - in the field "LookUp" type: "PageWidth" press several times Enter. Skip the first few entries dealing with export. Check if the value of "NotebookProperties" and "EvaluationPrivateOptions" is "WindowWidth" hope this helps, Daniel Thomas Bohl wrote: > Dear all, > > I would like to repeat the following question to which no answer given > when it was posed in August 2007. I have the same problem as the > original sender: > > In v6 (for Linux), how can I set the global default Word Wrapping for > Input cells to Wrap at Window Width? > > > Thank you very much and kind regards, > Thomas. > > > > > >