Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86208] Re: v6: Input Cell Word Wrapping: how to set global default?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:56:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Thomas,

I have the Windows version, but since you did not get any answer you may

check this:

-open the option inspector (e.g. menu: Format:Option Inspector)

- choose in the field "Show option values" "GlobalPreferences"

- in the field "LookUp" type: "PageWidth"

press several times Enter. Skip the first few entries dealing with

export.  Check if the value of "NotebookProperties" and

"EvaluationPrivateOptions" is "WindowWidth"

hope this helps, Daniel